Martin is a registered architect and an equity Director at the practice.
The success of Martin’s designs is linked to his attention to detail and an acute understanding of the link between what the market’s sensitivity and demands and the design process.
The production of “mud maps” for site options takes up much of Martin’s time. With a reputation for delivering design options quickly and accurately, Martin works closely with clients while they are assessing a project’s feasibility.
No two clients or projects are the same and so Martin pays special attention to the client’s corporate culture and their project goals. Clients comment that this approach leads to better project outcomes. This is evidenced by Martin having a high percentage of clients with repeat business.
Martin drives design innovation across the practice so that our clients’ projects have the commercial “edge” that can be the difference between success and failure.
As the Director responsible for the practice’s operations, Martin takes a very “hands on” approach to project delivery. This role sees Martin involved in projects from concept through to construction. Martin’s in-depth knowledge of the documentation process delivers up front cost savings, risk mitigation, smoother construction stages as RFIs and builder queries are greatly reduced.
- Registered Architect (QLD) - 3278
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies (Uni. of Adelaide)
- Bachelor of Architecture (1st class honours) (Uni. of Adelaide)
Relevant project experience
(from 2000 onwards)
- Evolution Apartments, Brisbane CBD ($60m)
- Suncorp Plaza Residential ($90m)
- The Aurora, Brisbane CBD ($100m)
- Flynn Apartments, Brisbane CBD ($16.9m)
- Felix Apartments, Brisbane CBD ($40m)
- Hastings Street, Noosa ($20m)
- Zenith Apartments, Brisbane CBD ($25m)
- Kelvin Grove Student Accommodation, Kelvin Grove ($20m)
- University New England, Brisbane CBD ($15m)
- Self Storage Facility, Bribie Island ($3m)
- Southern Cross Ford Showroom ($2.5m)
- Light Street South Scheme 1, Brisbane ($20m)
- Active Medical Warehouse, Brisbane ($1m)
- Suncorp Plaza Office Refurbishment, Brisbane ($40m)
- QMBA Office Refurbishment, Brisbane ($3.7m)
- De Morgan IT Office, Brisbane ($1m)