Rob is a registered architect and a one of the two founding Directors of Cottee Parker Architects. A well-respected design professional, Rob brings his experience to all projects as the practice’s Managing Director.
Since the establishing the practice in 1989, Rob has worked on a wide variety of projects in both size and scope.
His most recognised work is in the delivery of mixed use developments. These projects draw upon Rob’s expertise in masterplanning and multi-residential typologies.
Rob identifies getting the masterplanning right as being the critical success factor for a mixed use development. By approaching these developments as comprising a number of layers, Rob is able to get the final outcome to work.
His understanding of how to achieve appropriate car movements and pedestrian flow through legible external and internal connections provide the platform for a project’s success.
When his projects have a human scale at the ground plane are combined with an appropriate tenant mix, Rob’s mixed used developments provide an enduring footprint on the urban fabric.
- Registered Architect (QLD) - 1566
- Bachelor of Design Studies (UQ)
- Bachelor of Architecture (UQ)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Architects (FRAIA)
Relevant project experience
- Upper West Side, Melbourne
- Code Apartments, Bowen Hills
- Emporium, Fortitude Valley
- Centro on James, Fortitude Valley
- Palace Cinemas, Fortitude Valley
- Portside Promenade Apartments, Hamilton
- Alpen Ridge Apartments, Niseko, Japan
- El Dorado Redevelopment, Indooroopilly
- Portal Hotel, Spring Hill
- Watpac Corporate Headquarters, Fortitude Valley
- Holy Cross Church, Kippa Ring
- Waterloo Junction, Fortitude Valley
- Translink Transit Authority, Busway Stations
- Bris. Connections – Airport Link Busway Stations
- ICC Master Plan – Ipswich City Council