Sandra is a registered architect and an equity Director at the practice.
Having trained and started her career in Britain, Sandra moved to Brisbane and has now in excess of 25 years as a designer specialising in commercial multi-residential and masterplanning projects.
Much of Sandra’s success as a designer is linked to her collaborative approach to design. Her willingness and capacity to listen to project stakeholders and balance the design aesthetic with project feasibility drivers means that her projects have a high probability of moving quickly from the planning stages to construction.
Sandra’s years of experience have seen her invest many hours of her own time actively identifying and assessing innovation that can be incorporated into her projects and add value.
As the Director responsible for the Cottee Parker Interiors team, Sandra has delivered great efficiencies for clients by being able to deliver architectural and interior design solutions concurrently. The tight integration of these services delivers saving to clients in both time and project budget.
Sandra also has delivered a significant number of masterplans for clients.
Masterplanning requires an ability to apply vision with a drive to deliver practical solutions. Sandra’s masterplans focus on creating external spaces that encourage movement and activation by respecting the importance of scale, height and density.
- Pilbeam Theatre Precinct, Rockhampton
- Sunshine Cove Masterplan, Maroochydore
- Ipswich City Council City Centre
- Maroochydore Civic Centre, Maroochydore City Council
- Emporium, Fortitude Valley
- Marina Quays, Hope Island
- Mooloolah Quays, Mooloolaba
- Motorline Precinct, Springwood
- Brisbane Markets, Rocklea
- Portside Hamilton - Promenade $60.0m
- Vida Apartments, West End $60.0m
- Gateway Apartments, Mackay $10.0m
- Empire, Rockhampton $38.0m
- Aurora Apartments, Brisbane $100m
- Riverina Apartments, Brisbane $90m
- Evolution Apartments, Brisbane $60m
- Emporium, Fortitude Valley $55m
- The Terraces on Gregory, Brisbane $25m
- Papillon Townhouses, Coolum $20m
- The Markets, West End $15m
- Mowbray Dev., East Brisbane $10m
- Village Life, Frankston $5m
- Holy Cross Catholic Church, Redcliffe $2m